This entirely handmade genuine leather palm rest makes no compromises in materials or quality. Handcrafted in Japan like a fine shoe with a soft leather top and a thick 3.5mm leather base, this palm rest just reeks of quality (and of leather!). Don't be fooled by imitators on the market calling their palm rest "leather," this is the real deal!
Slightly oversized to allow support as you reach for keys near the edge of the keyboard, this is a most sensuous compliment to a tenkeyless keyboard and will undoubtedly provide years of comfortable typing.
Note: Leather and handcrafted goods have natural imperfections which do not affect product performance or lifetime.
Handmade Palm Rest Details
- 100% Genuine leather, top and bottom
- Tanned with a vegetable-based tannin (hypo-allergenic)
- Pre-treated to resist water and dirt without sacrificing natural feel or smell (water-based "Noacqua" conditioner)
- Soft urethane core with a ridged steel bar backing
- Dimensions: 385 x 90 x 15mm (14.4 x 3.5 x 0.6in)
- Weight: 365g (12.9oz)
- Color: Black with white stitching
Leather is a natural material that must breathe and be cared for carefully for it to last. Cleaning should be performed occasionally with a damp cloth, a very mild soap solution can be used for heavy soiling, but should be avoided as it will remove natural oils from the leather. Oils in your skin will keep the leather soft, but leather conditioners work well also. Dry wet leather carefully with a towel and away from heat. Store leather in a cool dry place and do not store it in a plastic bag without a desiccant, as mildew can occur.